We are fully dedicated to software development and service desk activities, project management and team collaboration. Our role is to help our clients implement new tools and processes, migrate them from legacy systems, train and support them throughout this change. We act as architects of digital change, helping our clients create new and effective systems to foster team collaboration and improve their IT and business processes.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for an Account Manager / Business Development to join our Canadian Sales Team covering the province of Ontario. Our Canadian headquarter is located in Mississauga, Ontario. We are looking for a driver, someone who thrives on responsibility and lives for the next big challenge. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands high motivation with strong sales, communications and organizational skills. It would be perfect for someone that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
Reporting to the Canadian General Manager, you will be offering our services and solutions to a range of clients. You will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of accounts. We have ambitious plans for our future so you’ll be joining the business at very high growth time, in a role with the opportunity to really make a difference.
- Develop and execute a sales plan creating and maintaining accurate sales forecasts on around clients in the assigned geography
- Identify and close small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycle
- Driving all aspects of the sales cycle including; proposals, scoping, pricing and contract negotiations.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Follow a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Prioritize opportunities and engage appropriate resources
- Build pipeline within the target market, cultivate your existing clients
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Work collaboratively with Professional Services to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop a strategy and roadmap to drive the growth within the territory and vertica
Your super powers
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Entrepreneurial flair with a passion for emerging technologies
- A minimum of 2 years of IT service sales experience
- Good technical aptitude coupled with the ability to quickly understand new technology
- Adaptable to work in a start-up environment, must love new business
- Capable of not just delivering sales, but also seeing the strategic bigger picture to grow the business sector
- Solid experience in solution sales, and experience in longer sales cycles
- A high level of personal organization and time management skills
- A team player, honest, fun, flexible, passionate and highly collaborative
What we offer
A rewarding team environment along with a competitive employment package with great benefits and uncapped commissions
We work in a great employee first culture, an amazing, supportive leadership team. We work hard, celebrate birthdays, organize team events and look forward to having our team even bigger!
Our teams are client-focused and multi-disciplinary as we believe digital problem solving requires multi-disciplinary skills and mindsets. Our ways of working are created to cope with a world where change is the only constant.
We value intelligence, independence, honesty, and an unconventional, politics-free approach to work.
Excellent work/life balance focused company. Entry to a very fast-growing company with advancement creative, motivating, positive culture.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com